The Green Village project guarantee the
principles of organic architecture:
The building will be using sustainable and environmentally friendly materials with a low ecological impact.
Foundation and Structure
Structure built with Expandable Polystyrene Panels encased in micro-concrete with reinforced steel mesh.
Both the foundation and structure will be monitored and enforced in accordance with regulations (CTE and EHE).
The thermal protection will exempt from thermal bridges, through the use of our panel building system.
Adequately limit the energy demand needed to achieve thermal comfort depending on the weather, as well as their insulation characteristics and inertia, air permeability, exposure to sunlight and treating the thermal bridges to limit heat losses or gains. The U thermal transmittance value of enclosures, roofs, walls and partitions will overcome a minimum of 20% adapting to Málaga climate.
The interior layout of the houses are made with drywall system.
• ROOF: Inverted flat roof, inaccessible..
• FACADES: Finished mortar of water-repellent cement, screed coated and painted.
Paint and Flooring
• Stairs: Cladding white marble Macael.
• Ceilings: Constructed of waterproof plasterboard, coated with plastic paint.
• Living Room, Kitchen and Bathroom and Terrace Tyles: Premium porcelain stoneware floors.
• The walls are painted in a sand/beige colour and the ceilings white.
Windows & Woodwork
• Double glazed high quality aluminium windows.
• Armoured main entrance doors, painted white in their interiors and with the classifications EI230 fire resistance and 30 dB sound resistance.
• Stainless steel handles, with locks in the bathrooms and main bedroom.
• Painted fitted wardrobes in rooms.
• Pipe installations of premium quality according to current regulations. An electric boiler is installed with primary energy source as solar panels.
• Underfloor water heating installed in ground and first floors with primary energy source as Bio-Mass Boiler.
Kitchen and Bathroom Fittings
• Kitchen: fittings of premium quality included appliances.
• Marble Worktops.
• Bathrooms: porcelain fittings of a clear colour and premium quality.
• Washbasin above countertop.
• Overhead shower, bathroom taps and shower with premium quality water taps installed.
• Foundation made of reinforced concrete.
• Structure built with Expandable Polystyrene Panels encased.
Garage / CarPort
• Car Park: concrete pavement.
• Vertical surfaces in plastic paint.
• Access doors with a remote control opening.
Isolation and Sun Protection
• South facing overtures and facade including sun protection for summer.
• North facing overtures dimensioning to minimise energy loss in winter.
• East and West overtures dimensioning to control sun radiation impact.
• Placing of eaves in south west windows covering 90% of sunlight during July and August.
A proposal that prioritises natural light, using constructive resources will optimise the incidence of sunlight in the villas.
Solar thermal energy
A part of the thermal energy demand will be covered by incorporating systems that capture, storage and uses solar energy depending of the villa location characteristics.
• Pre-installed alarm.
• Installation of an air-conditioning system, with internal distribution ducts and external units on the roof.
• TV antenna fittings in the living room and bedrooms.
• Phone installation and internet access points in the living room and bedrooms.